Friday, March 22, 2013

He is Sovereign!



God is so good! Just a little story here that I'd like to share with everyone.
The other day I was taking my normal 1,000 or so pictures per day (not really that much...haha), and I noticed something that made me feel sick. For some reason a piece of dust or dirt had got on my camera's sensor behind the shutter! I was a nervous reck and had no idea what to do because all of my pictures were having this little (and sometimes large) black dot in the upper to middle left corner. I decided to get some advice and asked some friends of mine who are on The Visualization Project (http://thevisualizationproject.blogspot.com/) if any of them knew what I should do. Then I went to some websites and my instruction manuel, but decided to take at least one more picture before I did anything... And lo and behold it was gone! I was extremely excited and happy because we were going to leave for a vacation to Florida very soon and all of my pictures would have been horrible if they had had that disgusting and annoying black dot in them. I was very relieved.
The following day, I went to take some pictures since my camera was "fixed." But then, it returned! I was horrified! "No," I said, "this is impossible! How did this happen again?" Feeling depressed again, I tried some of the tips that my camera's manuel said to do. I tried the Auto Cleaning button, the Clean Now button and eventually made it to the Clean Manually button. The last button opened the shutter and allowed me, as the name implies, to manually clean the sensor. I took the posterior end of a pencil and put a micro-soft cleaning cloth around it. Then I lightly tapped the sensor with the end and tried to pick up the dust that was damaging my pictures. Finally, with much patience and prayer, I was able to get it off! YES! And now, I can take lots and lots of pictures!


Before...




After!



I thought this was appropriate for the occasion. 
Trust Him - Don't be afraid - He loves you! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feed back on my posts; so feel free to leave your comments and thoughts! :)