Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bluebirds ~ Backyard Beauty


Excitement filled me to the brim when I saw that bluebirds were looking for a home around our house! These spectacular birds are by far one of my favorites. Their azul appearance against the dull winter world is amazing. Now, some of the later pictures may look somewhat darker and/or blurred. That is because the window that I took the picture through had a screen in it; and although you can't necessarily see the screen, it still was able to distort the picture a little. 

Some of the bluebirds look brighter as well. That is because the male bluebird is much brighter than the female. Look closely, and you will be able to see that there really is a big difference between the two. 










This is what you have to do when you have sparrows around your bluebird house. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feed back on my posts; so feel free to leave your comments and thoughts! :)