Friday, February 22, 2013

The Beginning






It all started when I bought my first DSLR camera on November 23, 2012, at a Black Friday sale. Having waited an approximate six months to earn enough money to purchase the camera, I was quite excited when I brought it home for the first time. I will also say that I was pretty overwhelmed with all the buttons and settings that it had. I had never owned a camera like it before, and did not know where to begin. All I knew was I wanted to take good quality pictures of my family, friends, and of God's beautiful creation. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy them as much as I do. 

I was influenced and inspired by the work of some friends, who all owned Canon DSLR cameras, to get the camera. I saw the excellent work that these young photographers had done and wanted in on the action. So here I was with my brand new camera and absolutely no idea how to use it. So after experimenting a little with it, I realized that I should probably read the instruction manuel. While reading it, I began to learn so much about photography and how to use my new camera. I also learned a lot from my fellow photographer friends who gave me lots of good advice on the different features, advancing my knowledge even more. I am now enjoying my Canon Rebel T3i's pictures, and hope that you do as well! So let the beginning begin... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feed back on my posts; so feel free to leave your comments and thoughts! :)